Speed Stacks is Hiring!
Speed Stacks is the world leader in Sport Stacking. We are based out of Denver, CO. Sport Stacking is practiced in more than 45,000 schools, YMCA's, Afterschool and Parks & Recreation programs across the U.S. and around the world. We are growing and looking to hire quality presenters in key areas across the country. Do you share a passion for Speed Stacks and believe in its vast benefits for kids? Are you energetic about sharing Speed Stacks with others?
- Orlando, FL
- Baltimore, MD
- Seattle, WA
- Kansas City, MO
- Nashville, TN
- Atlanta, GA
- Los Angeles, CA
This position will demonstrate and educate our product and programs to existing and new organizations. Our goal is to maximize our customers Sport Stacking programs by offering products and services that will benefit their students and organization.
- This position involves travel (local)
- This position will require you to store Speed Stacks product/equipment
- This position will require you to hands-on teach students and instructors basic patterns of Sport Stacking and our games and activities provided through our curriculum
- This position will be managing your own schedule (scheduling of presentations and meetings)
- Presenting/Demonstrating background is a plus but not required
- Teaching/Educator role background is a plus but not required
- Physical Education background is a plus but not required
- This is a contract part-time position
- Pay is based on a per presentation rate
- $150.00 to $175.00
- Travel expenses paid (mileage)
- Get Started
- Online Application
- Want to talk it over?
- Matt Burk