Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Simple Stack Tag
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
Individual flexibility and strength / endurance sport stacking activity
- One set of Speed Stacks for every stacker
- Perimeter markers or cones
How To Play
- If a stacker knocks over a cup while they’re inside the activity area they must fix that cup by placing it upright.
- If a stacker has retrieved a cup and then knocks over another cup inside the activity area, they must set their retrieved cup on the floor, fix the knocked over cup, then run back and touch their home base, before they can resume play.
- Choose an alternative locomotor skill for retrieving the cup like skipping or hopping.
- Choose a variety of stacking patterns or number of repetitions (3-3-3, 3-6-3, Cycle).
- Have stackers work in pairs stacking Doubles (Doubles stacking is when two stackers stack together. The stacker on the right is the right hand, and the stacker on the left is the left hand).