Rock, Paper, Scissors
- 4-Person Competition Relay
- Around the Table
- Continuous Table Relays
- End / Straight Line Floor Relays
- Fetch 12
- Hound'n Rabbit
- Indy 500
- March Madness Final 4
- Partner Fitness Challenge
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Simple Stack Tag
- Stack Bowling
- Stackers & Blasters
- Strength and Flexibility Stacking
- Triple Up Triple Down Relay
Classic fun mixed with fitness and sport stacking in this simple game
- One set of Speed Stacks Stack Spots or activity poly spots
- One to three sets of Speed Stacks for each stacking spot
Place the Stack Spots in a large oval on the floor to establish the activity area; be sure there’s enough space inside the oval to comfortably fit every stacker. Place 1-3 sets of Speed Stacks in downstacked position near the stacking spots. Stackers inside the activity area partner up and stand back to back.
How To Play
On the ‘go’ signal stackers turn around, face their partner and play a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Whoever wins the round runs to a Stack Spot and completes the activity, on the spot. Once they’ve completed the activity, they run back into the activity area, find a new partner and play another round of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Stackers who don’t win Rock, Paper, Scissors find a new partner and play again.
- Winning players must alternate between a Stack Spot or activity spot each time they win a round.
- To make this activity more movement-based, substitute hand signals in Rock, Paper, Scissors to full body signals.