Winner of a 2018 Family Choice Award!
The "Family Choice Awards" recognize the best in children's and parenting products. Now in its 21st year, the "Family Choice Award” is one of the most coveted, family friendly consumer award programs in the nation.
- Solid table top covered with a durable coating provides a super-solid, zero-bounce stacking surface
- Custom table shape fits a G4 StackMat Pro perfectly
- Removable, welded steel legs attach to underside of table and have anti-slip rubber feet for solid support on both hard floors and carpet
- Front leg has a mount for the Tournament Display - rear digits on the TD are visible to the stacker
- Table height fixed at WSSA official height of 30 inches (76.2 cm)
- Perfect for You-Tubers
- Stack Station Pro includes a Tournament Display Pro head and data cable, G4 Mat and G4 Pro Timer. (Tournament Display head mounts to front table leg so a standard Tournament Display table mounting bracket is not required or included.)
Much more than just a table, the Stack Station provides a super-stable, regulation-height stacking surface, optimized for stacking.
- No more interference from desk clutter or putting up with bouncy plastic tables
- Completely portable - no more conflicts over space or noise – stack where you want, when you want
- Super solid with plenty of legroom
Write a Review7 Customer Reviews (Average of 4.6 Stars)Stack Station Pro5
Stack Station Pro November 4th, 2018
As most of you know, I have started my own motivational speaking business. I share my story of being diagnosed with autism and how sport stacking changed my life. I share my story with teachers, speech therapists, occupational therapists. physical therapists, parents, and others on using sport stacking as a tool with people with autism and other disabilities. I have been using the new stack station pro at the presentations as a visual prop and it works so well. The stack station pro is very useful and easy to put together. I just took all the pieces and packed them all in a big rolling duffel along with a small electric drill. In three minutes, I have it put together and I am ready to go! The stack station pro is also very sturdy and I truly recommend it to all whether it is for demonstrations or just using it at home. Thank you, Speed Stacks! 5/5 stars!
-- Jesse H
Best Stacking Surface October 29th, 2018
I have had my stack station for about two weeks! It was my 10th birthday present and it is awesome! It is my favorite place to stack. I love that I got to pick out cups and a mat for it. It is quieter than stacking on a table.
-- Carter W
Stack Station October 29th, 2018
My son has been using the Stack Station for approximately a month. It is very sturdy to use on any type of floor - he has used it on hard wood and carpet and it works great on both. It stays in place & is not bouncy on either surface and I find that it absorbs the sound better than the plastic tables that he typically uses. We love the size too! No more lugging around those big folding tables - the removable legs on the Stack Station make it super easy for him to move around the house or take on trips. The Stack Station is a must have for all stackers!
-- Lori H
Amazing Table October 28th, 2018
Best Table I Have Stacked On So Far
-- Evan C
Good Quality Table. October 17th, 2018
Easy to put together, everything is given to you to be able to assemble the table.
Very sturdy, the surface is very solid and the legs don't shake at all.
The only thing I didn't like was having one cup or multiple cups fall off the table after every fumble that occurs.
Overall, I would recommend this table if you are a stacker that does a lot of demos or just doesn't have a lot of room to put a standard table in.
-- Peter F
Awesome October 17th, 2018
Great table! However for the price it may be too expensive, as to why this isn’t a 5 Star review. People can get more stable tables for much cheaper, but for the good move-around stacking designed table aspect, you can’t go wrong with this.
-- Kian L
Great Table October 15th, 2018
I am not disappointed at all. The table is sturdy and is a great table to stack on!
-- Evan C